Saturday, September 11, 2010

Midnight Conversations

When the sun goes down, one tends to lose a little sanity. It would drive some to the point where fictional relationships are discussed.

It would usually go like this:
Maxine: *shows me epic Zutara hug picture*

It then leads on the why we don't support Harry/Hermy ships, why I don't ship Dramoine anymore and why I currently support Scorpius/Rose ship.

Before long, we start talking about Twilight and how it's one of the books with pairings I agree on. Let the two annoying idiots love each other, I don't care.

Suddenly, light bulb moment. You start to wonder about Nessie/Jake ship. Why did Jacob feel an attraction towards Bella all the freakin time? He obviously did not imprint on Bella but yet he couldn't keep away from her. Why?

Being a science student with limited knowledge in Biology, Maxine and I came up with some rather interesting theories and we managed to break the code. Or as Maxine put it, 'Break the egg'. 'Dots' moment. I know.

Go ahead. Read it. I know you want to :)

http://mcshcorporation.blogspot.com/2010/09/revelation.html

Click it. I know you want to.

Dang it, how do you put links?

Signing out,
awesome, i am

No comments:

Post a Comment