The constant reminder that I'm not giving it my all. That nagging voice at the back of my mind that I constantly try to silence. I plug in my earphones and blast out music drowning my thoughts.
Oh the slightly euphoric feeling one gets knowing the fact that I have tests coming up and here I am blogging because I am inspired to do so. When was the last time I felt compelled to blog? Sounds like aliens have taken over my body. If I start asking you to bring me to your leader, it's not me. Maybe you could try appeasing "me" with cake? Preferably something from Secret Recipe ;]
The steady rhythm of my fingernails on the keyboard and Adele's songs is somewhat therapeutic. Well, apart from the fact I burned my tongue on hot soup just now and that I think I have the start of a sore throat, I am in the pink of health :D I think. I'm not sure if you count a mentally unstable person healthy but for the sake of completing this post and prevent future arguments with myself, mental and physical health are two different things.
Speaking of sore throats, if I remember correctly I've fulfilled my sore throat quota for the year and I shouldn't be getting it now. Could it be that my immune system is failing me? Come on phagocytes, macrophages and the rest of the white blood cells. Go do your duty. Defend this body until your dying breath.
Signing out,
forever-and-a-day
No comments:
Post a Comment