Vanilla Twilight- Owl City
The weather is being ridiculous. Honestly, it's like breathing through a surgical mask and the worse part is being attacked by mosquitoes every two seconds. How am I supposed to have the will to spam pass years when the weather is being uncooperative? *insert sad face here*
I also found out that I can sweat out the back of my knees. And that is just ugh.
The air is now getting a bit more tensed and I can practically see the indent of my butt imprinted on my chair. Not a pretty sight, I assure you. Aside from preparing for exams, my days are pretty mundane. It's now a constant blur of doing pass years, freaking out cos I don't know how to answer some questions, humming the Sukiyaki song in the shower and perhaps even annoying my housemates by suddenly busting in a song when I do Math. But you really can't blame me because I have a perfectly legit reason for that. I downloaded the "Best Disney Album In The World" and I listen to it every time I do a Math paper. How can I not sing along?!
So, I haven't done my laundry and it's piling up. I should do it but I'm lazy :( *flops around like a fish* This morning I literally crawled out of bed to go to the hall only to continue sleeping on the couch. I am in deep trouble come next week. Oh well, chin up and charge the mountain, Abigail.
Signing out,
Fibonacci-Numbers
No comments:
Post a Comment