Never Say Never- The Fray
I know that if I do blog this week, it will be about work. I have to say it's both fun and exhilarating but at the same time, physically demanding. It's fun because I get to interact with people so in a way, I'm working on my people-skills. The only thing physically demanding about this job is that I have to travel to the heart of KL by train.
And yes, I really mean the heart of KL. I'm currently working in Menara Standard Chartered right beside Pavilion. I look out the window and I can see KLCC partially hidden behind Crowne Plaza. But all the hustle and bustle to get on the Monorail after work is just a nightmare.
I look at everyone else- all working class people- with glassy-eyes, staring out of the window. Most of them with earphones in possibly escaping the harsh reality while pretending to be in a music video. I know I do that especially when I'm on the way back to Klang and the train's quite empty and the song playing is I Never Told You by Colbie Caillat. It's an exceptionally emotional song- very apt for a train ride back home.
Perhaps I should start a countdown to when I will stop working.
T-minus 50 days and counting.
Signing out,
whatever-you-want
No comments:
Post a Comment