I Got- Young The Giant
This year, Christmas will be at an all time low. And by that I mean there is no shopping for anyone this Christmas.
Why?
#1. I don't have money for anyone but me. It sounds selfish but I really need to get new clothes for my semester in uni. There is no place for jeans and a tee like last time but "proper grown up clothes" or "formal" if you will.
#2. I've spent exactly RM1500 for my rent deposit for the new room in Bukit Jalil. So no gifts for you.
#3. I want (or need.. I'm still not sure on that bit yet) an armchair in my room. It's for my reading. And because there's an armchair, I will need a reading lamp. Voila, no money for presents.
#4. I need (yes, this is a need) a new phone. Recently my phone decided to die on me. I guess I wouldn't call it 'die'.. Just gave me a heart attack when it crashed and things went missing, messages couldn't be received. Basically, the poor thing couldn't handle my heavy usage. You might say, "Just delete a few things and it will be grand." Ohoho... I had to reset the entire thing back to factory settings and then discovered a text sent almost a week back that my ex-colleague wanted to kill herself by slitting her wrists. Imagine how guilty I felt that I didn't receive that text immediately and contacted her or done something. But long story cut short, she didn't do it. phew.
#5. Books. Uncle JPA is not giving us money anytime soon so hello my almost-empty-bank-account.
Just so you know, if you like to give me presents this Christmas, I'd appreciate something for my room. If not, cash is just fine :3
Signing out,
parsnip-horror
No comments:
Post a Comment