Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Close Your Eyes and Count to Ten

Close Your Eyes and Count to Ten- Grouplove


I am finally with internet connection. However, sharing with 4 other people (as much as I love them so) can put a strain on my natural need for high speed internet connection for my blogging and Tumblr purposes. So if you want to catch me online for a Skype chat or just regular Facebook chat, I'll be online after 12am. 

It's nearly the end of the second month of the year and life as a university student in all honesty is not worth all the hype. It's just a congregation of young adults minus the maturity factor. Being in the MPharm program is basically a sure-fire method of being rendered invisible to everyone else. Our intake was so early in the year and with only 60 people per batch, no one even knew we were having orientation. We're always having class test in which marks are accumulated towards our final grade so we're always nerding in the library. And the best part? We're technically "not students of IMU" but of UoS. Because it's a twinning program so our syllabus comes from UoS. Our breaks are also similar to theirs so when others have break, we don't. Which of course, sucks. 

But enough ranting, I am back from my hiatus and perhaps going back to blogging will get my creative juices flowing once more. Which reminds me, I can cross off one item from my list of things to do today:
1. Reorganize closet
2. Study for Chemistry test 
3. Blog

There we go. Now to tackle the other two things on my list. Cheerio! 

Signing out, 
rolling-pin

No comments:

Post a Comment