Sunday, March 24, 2013

He Doesn't Build Ships, He Has No Use For Sails

My Boy Builds Coffins- Florence and the Machine


I think I should take a nap but I woke up at 10am. I don't think that warrants for a nap. Also while Sunday is supposedly resting day, I did not create the entire universe, so I don't get a 'day of rest'. I think I've royally screwed up my biological clock. So here's a letter from my body to me.

"Dear Abigail, 
You're not getting any younger. You're not even that young, to begin with. So take care of your body and get enough sleep.

Lots of love, 
the rest of your body. 

PS: Your eyes are at half mast already. Just take a nap. A quick one." 

I'm going to obey my body and just take a nap. 

Signing out, 
slumber-addict


No comments:

Post a Comment