Wednesday, July 22, 2015

There's a Story in Which My Eyes Shut

How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep- Bombay Bicycle Club 


Most times I wonder how you breath, how you survive because sometimes I can't breath because you're not around. 

I hate turning to my bed because I am somehow disappointed at the fact that you're not there even though it's virtually impossible for you to even be around. I hate sitting on my bed and whenever there's a knock on my door, my heart quickens as it whispers "maybe it's him."

But today I watched you fall asleep, enraptured by the stresses and worries that melt away from that beautiful face as your head hits the pillow. My breath hitches as you toss and turn thinking I will watch you have a nightmare and my heart breaks knowing I'm not there to comfort you, instead you just sink into a deeper state of bliss. 

There are little pieces of you in this room, a little trinket, a photo, a card; making me believe that you're here. Yes, halfway across the globe and right across the room to me. Silly isn't it? 

Signing out, 
oyster sauce 


1 comment:

  1. :,,) Everything that needs to be said, will be said directly to you. My Love. <3

    ReplyDelete