Friday, January 30, 2009

Stranded

So, I spent the remainder of my CNY holidays in the kampung. And guess what? It started raining, and raining and more rain poured out for at least 24 hours. The next morning, it was still raining. When it finally turned into a drizzle, my mum and I drove to the river (our kampung is near a river, FYI) and the river was well, not where it usually is. I mean, way over the usual. It was already threatening to overflow and that's when my mum made up her mind to head straight back to Kuching before 12 Mile becomes a murky wading pool. I was of course very happy to go back cos I hate staying there for more than a day. The mosquitoes are the size of flies!



-The trees you see is supposed to be the river bank. That's at least 4 feet deep.

Signing out,
I-hate-you-Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment