T'was a lovely day to begin with
The birds were chirping, the students were chattering and the wind was blowing.
All was well.
Until, a sinister foe appeared.
Andrea, Maxine, Lip Yi, Maryann, Emily, Bol and I were at the back of the class. I don't really remember what the topic of conversation was, but we were engrossed. Okay, they were engrossed. I was reading a book and Maryann was sleeping. Suddenly, Andrea (straight-faced, mind you) pointed at the back near the notice board and uttered a single syllable. "Snake". All of us (except Maryann) turned to the back and there it was, lounging around near the recyclables. To add to our shock (horror, dismay, whatever you'd like to call it), it was ALIVE! Everyone ran away except Maryann and I. We were still in shock. Finally when the Pak Cik arrived, then I had the strength to move away from my seat.
After that was Physics. I was shaking. Not litterally but I was indeed jumpy. My nerves were like the hurricane Katrina or something. I had an urge to scream. In fact, I needed to scream cos I didn't scream when "IT" appeared. It was like a build-up of scream that needed to be released. I thought that I would end up having a phobia of snakes after that incident, but it turns out that I don't. Well, just as long as they stay in their own habitat and not end up in ours.

Signing out,
i-think-i-heart-snakes
wat kind of snake?
ReplyDeletei have no idea. all we know is that is a legless reptile. we don't even know if its harmless or not.
ReplyDeletecolorful one. anyway.. hahaha so sad lah. It got lost and it died. I wonder if its mom or dad would come lookin for it sooner or later.
ReplyDeleteThen, we mite be getting ourselves a BIGGER one.