The title is not what is seems to mean and it does not mean what it seems.
*slaps self* Stop ranting!!
Okay, where was I? Oh right, FISH!
We had a rather interesting debate today.
The motion: Fish are friend not food vs Fish are food and pets.
Emily amd I were for the 'Fish are food..' motion and boy, did it get interesting.
I think our group (Emily, Mei Theen, Olivia and I) were the most uncouth, uncivilised and the loudest group.
-It was an informal debate-
Oh, and I accidently supported the opposition by saying "Fish are boring pets". Technically it wasn't supporting them, just contradicting myself.

Seriously, don't you think living in a fish bowl is kinda depressing?
I bet Lip Yi would come up with a more detailed description of our debate and I'd just plagiarise some parts and claim it to be mine. It is again technically mine since I said it! But then, it wouldn't be fun to read something a person wrote about herself, right?? I mean, talk about blowing your own horn (or tuba/clarinet/trumpet/trombone/flute etc..).
Once again, I'm ranting. Sue me.
Update: Olivia and I were arguing about whether or not fish have feelings.
Olivia: They have feelings!
Me: No they don't! (at this point, I was thinking of mutual feelings and not senses. I mean, they obviously have senses, right?) They reproduce by external fertilisation. (I prefer not to use the 'S-' word)
Olivia: Just because they don't have sex-....!!
A unanimous gasp was heard across the classroom and the judges peng-ed
Thank you, Lip Yi =D and yes, I admit that I plagiarised this part of the post from hers. In my defense, those were MY words.
Signing out,
Fish-eater
what.the.FISH!!!!
ReplyDeleteahaha...
couldnt resist. xD
Like they always say.. NYAWA-NYAWA IKAN!
ReplyDelete