Saturday, March 28, 2009

Have You Turned Off Your Lights?

I shall repeat my question again.


Have you turned off your lights?
Don't just do it for the sake of Earth Hour.
In fact, do it as often as you think possible.
Do you need that light on? If you don't, turn it off.
Love the planet you're living in.
I don't care if men are from Mars and women are from Venus. The fact is that the planets mentioned would not be able to support our delicate "I-need-oxygen" systems. Oh yes, if you've forgotten, we need oxygen to survive. Not to mention water and other living things like plants and meat. How the heck are you supposed to find them on Mars or Venus. Seriously..
Okay, I'd better stop ranting now cos I sound like some deranged activist who wants to slaughter the next person who performs open burning.
And yes, I'm am sort of cheating by using the laptop during Earth Hour. See, I told you I am not a crazy activist!

Yes, turn it off..

Signing out,

I-heart-Earth

Ps: I am still sane!

2 comments: