Or should I say, the best Sports Day ever =) In the words of Lippy.
Well, it definitely felt like it..
Although my friends and I did not participate in any events, we were there to offer our support and to offer a nice cold drink, courtesy of the ISCF.
After all the cheering, laughing and preparing drinks in a cauldron, we decided to walk all the way to McD.
I swear it was because of impaired judgement due to excessive exposure to the sun and heat.
So, the walk to McD's proved to be successful considering the fact that we made it there in one piece. Oh, and McD wasn't closed nor did it run out of yummy, delightful McFlurry.
However, they downsized it. Which is mean.. Hmph.. And the price is still the same. Believe it or not. Sigh..
The effects of recession should not be used as an excuse to extort money. This is daylight robbery, I tell you! Robbery!!... *fades into background*
After a long, hard day.. This is all I got:

A picture of Andrea trying to impale Lippy with a drumstick. Great ..*note sarcasm*
Still waiting for Andrea to post the rest of the pictures on her blog so that the rest of us can grab it... Muahahahaha.. Thank God for 'right-click-save-as' options .
Signing out,
ermm..Boo?
No comments:
Post a Comment