Friday, April 17, 2009

A long, long time ago..

This post is a late one. I was supposed to do it last Monday but I have a hectic schedule and apparently, blogging was not in my 'To-do list".
Actually, I forgot.
Anyway, I went back to the kampung during easter and it was an experience of a lifetime. I say lifetime because this is the first AND the last I would EVER see two ducks and one chicken being slaughtered. Believe me, it ain't a pretty sight.


Aww.. He's shy.. The duck sitting in the boot of the car. It was awfully quiet. I guess he knew what his future held.


Another duck and the chicken. They're wrapped in newspapers and 'disarungkan' in a plastic bag so that they wouldn't try to escape.


After the *finger to throat with a 'slit throat' motion*.. Shudder..


After 'decapitating' it. They poured hot water over it so that the feathers can be pulled out easily.


That's all the pictures I have. Blessed Easter!!

My mum's friend gave us some really cute Easter eggs. They're not for eating. I like the pink one cos it purrdy..

Signing out,

la-dee-dumm

1 comment: