As most of us are aware, Kris won American Idol -insert number here-.
But Malaysians had no say over the results.
Maklumlah, we can't vote.
So, thanks to Hitz.fm, Malaysians now have a say in this pressing matter.
I decided to head over to Hitz.fm's website to vote.
They were so kind to let us hear a snippet of the song,
No Boundaries.
First, I heard Adam's version. Hmmm.. Not bad.
Then I heard Kris' version. Okay...
Time to vote.
I decided to choose Adam over Kris.
I based my judgement on the fact that Adam's voice is extraordinary.
Not many can reach that note and sound good at the same time.
Kris' voice, on the other hand, is normal.
Very normal.
So normal, I think I hear that kind of voice so often.
Too often, in fact.
So I submitted my vote.
Then my sister came along.
And she wanted to vote for Kris.
Fine, I said. And she clicked the "Kris" option.
3 seconds later, we were 'disagreeing' on each others option.
To settle the matter, my mum came down.
She heard both versions and made her decision.
She sat down, move the cursor. And clicked....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Kris.
Signing out,
gummy-bear
No comments:
Post a Comment