This is actually a post due quite a while ago.
I shall use my special power I have developed all these years and put the blame on someone else
Now, now. I don't blame people very often.
Only when I don't know how to explain my shortcomings.
They work pretty well.
Oh, darn. I just told everyone my secret to successfully blaming people.
If I catch you misusing the special power I bestowed upon you, you shal exercise your powers and blame someone else!
Muahaha!
Muahaha!
See, evil genius.
However, many may say this:
EVIL- yes
GENIUS- no.
Sigh.
Oh, back to the original reason why this post is written.
I would like to thank:
1. Cassandra for the opportunity to join the "Comical Duo" and agreed to expand it.
2. Gurprit for her constant 'farnie-ness'. You constantly made us laugh during practice.
3. Esther for her whimsical ideas. Those ideas were the reason why the script rocked.
4. Joan for her bimbotic expression that always deflated intensed situations.
5. Dae for her being so patient and bearing my constant sarcastic comments.
6. Lippy for her presence. It meant a lot to the team.
I would also like to say that I wrote the script. No, I mean I was the official writter while everyone else shouted the place down to get their opinions heard. Seriously.
Signing out,
bossy satsuma
No comments:
Post a Comment