Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A World Against Twilight

Yeap, the world is against Twilight (what else is new, right?). These are just, well, stuff. So yeah, enjoy =D


count von count
see more Lol Celebs

robert pattinson
see more Lol Celebs

daniel radcliffe and robert pattinson
see more Lol Celebs

william shakespeare
see more Lol Celebs


see more funny facebook stuff!


And last but not least:

Edward: Hi!! I'm Edward Cullen and I'm the idealistic boyfriend for twelve-year-olds all over the world!!

Harry: I'm Harry Potter and I like tea and crumpets.

Edward: ...I have a sexy body! *randomly strips*

Fangirls: OMGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harry: ...I have a sexy villain.

Malfoy: (randomly) Potter stinks.

Edward: I've got the perfect girl!

Bella: *drools*

Harry: I've got the perfect best friend.

Ron: *drools*

Edward: ...

Harry: ...

Edward: I'M OBVIOUSLY BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!! ^w^

Harry: ...

Harry: ...

Harry: ...

Harry: AVADA KEDAVRA

Edward: agklllp *dies*

Harry: Loser

I got the conversation above from wattpad. It's just a parody. No harm done, eh?

Signing out,
my-neck-hurts

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha this is hilarious... yea agreed Edward is sooo lame... Shessh haha love the part where harry says he has a hot villian.. I mean wth hahaha... very funny me likey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always suspected that that would happen when she gets her period! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha the one i showed you! awesome.
    i loooove the avada kedavra part!

    ReplyDelete