Once again, no, I'm not being emo. It's a part of a song. I really should stop having to explain myself. I mean seriously, dear readers [that is if there's any left. I don't even know who reads this anymore] I think you know me enough to know that I post up song lyrics as title because I'm uncreative and I enjoy making people wonder what is on my playlist.
Anyway, the new constellation has caused chaos to the world as we know it. People are starting to understand why their horoscope didn't really describe them. Others are wondering if they should change their tattoo of their horoscope on their behinds. Some are even faced with a dilemma knowing that their significant other is no longer their "soul mate" after discovering that the two star signs are constantly at war and can never get along, hence contemplating a major break-up. Whatever it is, taking the words of Big Bang Theory's character, Sheldon Cooper, we shouldn't be participating in in the mass cultural delusion that the sun's apparent position relative to arbitrarily define constellations at the time of one's birth somehow affects one's personality.
Moving on, this semester has definitely started with a bang. Results were shocking and it proved that we needed more than just mere studying. Understand, comprehension. Call it whatever you want, memorisation just doesn't cut it. Oh well, now to prepare myself for a possible warning letter from beloved JPA to my mum.
Next week looks like it will be an awesome week for me. Overlooking the fact that I'm going to be staying back from Monday to Wednesday to complete an assignment for something called Unit 3 and then I'm free from Thursday all the way till Sunday the following week. I'm starting to like my laboratory sessions :D
And now to end with late new year greetings.
To my lolspeak buddies, ohai!
To my makan buddies, yam cha sometime?
To my shopping buddies, SALES NOW! Can we go?
To my cats, meow.
And to my friendly neighborhood Spiderman, there's a spider in my room near the curtain. Get rid of it, please?
Signing out,
Duct-tape-is-silver
to my cats, meow. MEOW. ahhahahahahha
ReplyDeleteYou really ada identity crisis ka? First I find out that Lip Yi bribes you FISH and now you meow.. Is there something you want to tell me?
ReplyDelete