Saturday, September 3, 2011

I Look For You In The Morning

I love swings. That feeling of wind blowing in your face. It's like a time warp

Raya holidays are coming to an end and what have I achieved? Nothing. Well, not exactly. I did manage to spend (pardon the language) a shitload of money shopping with my friends. So now it's time for me to tighten my belt and fast or something. No wait, I can't compromise on food. I can uh, spend less on clothes? Yes, that's what I'll do.

But even with all that spending, I still need to restock my closet. The inventory is kinda dull. And I'm also learning to throw inhibition into the wind (hopefully I do that when I'm supposed to). Which is why I am thinking of dragging daddy dearest to go shopping so I don't have to come up with much cash of my own. Ohoho, revelation!

As I type this out, I smell Nestum just wafting through the air. The strange, sweet smell that reminds me of my childhood. Which brings attention to my most recent Tweet saying "If you're under 15 years old, don't talk to me. I don't like you." Yes, this sums up how much I quite dislike children. Why can't they just stay away from me? See the so-called tough exterior, stoic face- one that does not acknowledge your presence, kids? Yes, it's called the "Stay away from me" face. Oh, and see the earphones plugged in? I don't want to hear you either. Don't bother talking to me".

Then a wild adult appears! Now this is the annoying part. They ask the stupidest question ever. Or as I would sometimes say: Stupid until cannot stupid anymore. They ask (in that stupid baby-voice, I might add) "Why won't you talk to xxxx? You don't friend him/her?" Oh for the love of everything related to dolphins and porpoises! I don't like kids and make them stay away from me. I sit here out of respect. I am not obligated to "make friends" with your offspring.

Whoops, now it's a rant. Probably the most immature rant by a teenage girl who is easily- Ooohh! Shiny :D

Where was I? Oh right,

Signing out,
octopus-hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment