In a moment of depression and stress, I took a pair of scissors and gave myself a fringe. Can't say I'm very proud of what I did or my fringe for that matter but hey, if the Pharmacy thing doesn't work out, I always have hairdressing to fall back on (:
Then the circle of your friends will defend the silver lining
Reading an article about jobs people don't really want, one listed caught my eye. A mortician. It's not a particularly hazardous job but they face a question of their mortality every single day. Do they question the afterlife as much as everyone else? How do they deal with mourning family members? How do they feel when they face a child lying there- lifeless. Do they question God and His plans?
I have somehow managed to one again exceed the limit on my broadband. And that it rather embarrassing. Which brings me to my weakness. Like Kyrptonite to Superman, my weakness would be strong and fast internet connection. I don't even know what I do online but there's always something to do. New websites to check out, new videos to watch and when I'm bored, there's always catching up on television shows. Although I'm pretty sure all of this is going to bite me in the arse somewhere along the way. I'll be waiting.
Promise me, you'll leave the light on
Signing out,
mmmm..milk
No comments:
Post a Comment