Monday, June 25, 2012

Sweet Dreams Till Sunbeams Find You

Dream A Little Dream Of Me- The Papas & The Mamas.


And before I know it, my life in college is over. Do I feel any different? Nope. Not at all. In fact, I still feel 17. But my experiences in college- I will never trade them for anything else. 


I've found my best friends in college. Maybe it's because we're brought together by circumstances and even though we're from very different backgrounds, we're on a level playing field at that point of time. Maybe we may never meet again but know that I'll always treasure our memories together (: 


To be honest, as much as I complained and moaned about the life I had in college, I enjoyed having spontaneity in my life. I am a planner. I like planning as much as I can but when I arrived, I learned to let things happen and enjoy the ride. They say you can't be looking out the window if you're always looking at the map. Of course the destination is important but why not enjoy the view at the same time? Look at me being all philosophical and such :B 


Now that I have a 6-month break, I am thinking of looking for a job back in Kuching. Keep your fingers crossed that I'll find one :D 


And before I forget, I'd like to dedicate this section of the post to Pae (you know who you are ;] And to those who don't know who this amazing girl is, know that she's one of the coolest people I've met) 






You know what I'm referring to ;]

Signing out,
Raisins-are-elderly-grapes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment