Demons- Imagine Dragons
The song chosen for the title of this blog post is exceptionally good. Do listen to it if you have the time and listen to the lyrics. I'm serious.
So, my week back in Kuching has come to an end. I am supposed to pack for the trip back but I'm far too lazy. Besides, I didn't even bring much here so I don't even have much to pack anyway. Spending time here was great especially since I get to relax and unwind at home. There is no greater joy than sleeping in your own bed, raiding your own fridge and sitting inappropriately in your own home. Yes, I have very bad sitting habits when I'm home alone. Deal with it.
Recently I have lost my touch for writing. I can't seem to write fiction anymore. It's like the part of my brain responsible for fiction (and bullcrap) is rusty. What it needs is perhaps a little inspiration and the right mood- two things I don't have now. Besides, I have been listening to the same two songs over and over again so forgive me if I stop writing fiction altogether. Although that is quite unlikely because I will get back my mojo. Eventually. I hope.
OH! And I totally forgot to mention, my dear readers, I am done with working! All the travelling and stress and shizz, GONE! Like I say time and time again, it wasn't about the coworkers or about the job itself. In fact, the opportunity to work in a professional environment, meeting CEOs, managers, country heads and such was really exciting. Those were the highlights of my days.
So now that that's all behind me, it's time to look to the future and finally (FINALLY) prepare myself for uni. After 6 months of break and completely ignoring my books, it will soon be time to settle down and be a student once again. And did I mention we finally got a place to stay? Gosh, finally, things are looking up!
Signing out,
electric-blue
PS: The second song I've been listening to other than Demons is I Got by Young The Giant. Check it out ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment