Who We Are- Imagine Dragons
It has become painfully obvious that blogging is no longer a priority. In fact, it's so far down the list that I now don't even know where to begin.
2014 to me was the year I could leave my baggage behind and start anew- fresh. Why not 2013, you ask? Good question. 2013 was supposed to be my year to begin again. It was the year I started university and the year I felt open to change.
But things changed and to put things into perspective, I felt broken, beaten and to speak proverbially, my wings felt clipped. I didn't feel like flying and what more soaring. I felt tired, angry, alone, confused and generally weary all around. Of course most people who surrounded me never knew this. I always wore a mask and that mask became part and parcel of the 2013 me.
It's a bit too late to start talking about the "13 things I did in 2013" or my "New Year's resolution for 2014". Since it's already almost the end of February, I suppose it is time for me to start writing again. I am not pleased with this piece but this is the one that will help me write again. Words seem to fail me and I don't like the thought of that. I tried to blog but every single post (currently residing in 'drafts') seemed too dark and almost "emo", which made me angry at myself. I want to be able to write like a weaver weaves a cloth. Each thread chosen and added carefully to create a beautiful tapestry. That is what I what I want.
I shall now stop here and resume painting my nails.
Signing out,
train-wreck
No comments:
Post a Comment