Saturday, February 27, 2010

And then there was light!

I couldn't stop myself to watch The Last Airbender trailer again. And then it dawned on me. The whole reason why Toph isn't in is because (I think) M. Night is only making Book One- Water first. It only makes sense if that's the case. Reasons?

1. Princess Yue is in. Spoiler alert- She 'dies'. I mean she became the moon. And she's only present in like 3 episodes in A:TLA.

2. Commander Zhao is in. Another spoiler alert- He 'dies'. He kinda got sucked in by Tui or La.. I don't remember.

3. M. Night is great at making movies that doesn't finish properly. Since it's only Book One, he can make it 'tergantung'.

So I can now stop ranting in peace on why the very witty Earthbending sifu is not in the movie. Oh wait, I still have something else to rant about. Why is it the the Orang Putih's are always on the good side? Seriously.

If you haven't realised, the Water Tribe (they're good, by the way) actors and actresses are WHITE! The Fire Nation people just happen to be a few shades darker than them and thus are bad. Hollywood consists or racist bastards (I just had to say it. I know you're thinking it anyway). Remember the movie 2012? The Indian dude (who did the research) and his family- died! The black president- died! But the white dude who did nothing but tell the president lives! *gasp*

So you catch my drift? Hopefully this would be my last post about A:TLA.

Oh, new rumour. SPM results out on the 16th of March. Not sure if true but someone created an invite on Facebook 'inviting' people to take their results on the 16th in their respective schools.

Omg, I'm listening to a really bad singing session on tv. 'Old MacDonald' of all songs. And guess what? Apparently, Mr MacDonald has a lion on his farm!

Signing out,
Usta!

No comments:

Post a Comment