Saturday, March 6, 2010

Just had to say this

I just have to make sure everyone's clear about this. And that is I am not obsessed with A:TLA. Although I have my doubts with Dev Patel but I've come to terms that he'll play the role of Zuko well. I've thought about it and I have to say that Jesse McCartney would butcher the movie. Oh yeah, he would. So please, please Dev, don't murder one of the best cartoons ever aired. ktksbai.

On a different note, I am going to Kem Puncak Permai, Bau. That's the name of the NS camp I'm going to, if you didn't know that. I thank God that He gave me the camp I wanted in the first place. And if you don't remember, I wanted to go into the 1st batch. So, I guess God's plans are always higher than our own. So I should just accept it and go right? The thing that's holding me back is that I still haven't found anyone going to the same camp as I am. Ridiculous no? I mean it's like one of the closest camp to Kuching and so far, no one I know is going there. I only know two others going to a camp near Kuching but one's going to Sematan and the other Serian.

Don't give me the you-can-make-new-friends talk. I know that but don't you think that if you know at least someone, you won't feel so alone? Even if you don't really know that person before. It's just an unwritten law that governs the universe and makes the world go round.

I can't access the NS website today. I'm guessing too many people trying to see which camp they're getting. What annoys me most about government websites is that they have so many banners and whatnots that when there's a large amount of traffic going into the site, it just gives you a fatal error page. If it really was fatal, I would be dead in front of the computer. Or the government servants manning the site would be dead. Personally I prefer the latter. I value my life far too much.

I suddenly love the new earphones we bought last year for the lappy. That way I don't exactly have to hear whatever conversation that goes around the house. When you have relatives talking about things like their latest hospital escapades, these babies are the best. Muahaha..

I'm having weird dreams about my results but I better not say. Maybe I'll try find out what my dreams mean with the trusty search engine- Google. I wonder what it was like before Google.

Signing out,
yes-i-own-google-shaddup

1 comment:

  1. i guess i broke the unwritten law that governs the universe and makes the world go round, since i went to segi all alone. not knowing a single soul.

    and even though i have like...the amount of friends you can count on one hand, it's not so bad la. cos most of the time i read my notes and listen to the lecturer. makes you concentrate more, see?

    and you also won't be pressured to do well or not well or something.

    ReplyDelete