..but I like it!
I know I should have blogged about this earlier but I just came back from kampung this evening sporting battle scars. Oh yesh, mosquitoes: 5, Abigail: 0.
Anyway, many would know that SPM results came out and I would have to say sleepless nights are over (although I have to admit that I slept like a log the night before.. And previous nights..)and by God's grace and blessing, I can say that I liked what I saw.
The night before (or more specifically, during Mandarin class) was the most gruelling two hours ever. Knowing the good and bad news the night before, and sitting beside a very nervous person really put my patience to the test. coughnudgecough
After receiving a sting of text messages, one of my cousins just had to say "Well then, that's the end of your honeymoon years because after this, life begins". If you couldn't guess it, my expression was ---> =_=' and 0.0 Noooo!!!!
So much for being nearly 18, eyh? Cousin-from-other-side told me to start learning how to drink. Being the kuai one, I can say I dislike the taste of beer and wine. Next to try is liquor. Wish me luck =D
Jokes aside, I can honestly say that Peter Pan had the right idea of not wanting to grow up. I mean, seriously look, he can fly! But then again, I would not trade my learning experience in school for anything in the world.
I can only wonder what college life would be like. In the mean time, I shall spend 3 months (hopefully less) in National Service camp serving my country and 'being a model citizent'. Whoop-di-doo.
Signing out,
omg-a-unicorn!
No comments:
Post a Comment