Too sleepy to think of a title.
Anyway, it'll be the last night sleeping in my own bed. Haiz.. But I hope to be back next Saturday for an interview on the 4th of April (Sunday). I'm feeling rather indifferent. Maybe it's because I'm just too sleepy (again blame being sleepy).
For the record, my pail can fit in my suitcase. Together with my thingy to scoop water. Whazzat called again? Scoop? Anyway, no, the pail is not minute and no, the suitcase is not huge. I really feel that I over packed seeing that mum can actually bring stuff once every 2 weeks. I practically emptied my whole cupboard (minus dress, skirts and shorts) and yet managed to fit a whole pail in. I is genius. Muahaha. No wait, mum is genius. Muahaha. Therefore I am genius. *cue evil genius theme song*.
*yawns for the goodnessknowshowmany-eithtime* I really, really have to go sleep now.
Hmmmm.. I wonder who else is going to the Bau camp?
Signing out,
dreams-of-white-Christmas
Ps: If you do happen to come across any grammatical error in this post, dui bu qi. Wo mei you read through.
Pss: I 'graduated' Mandarin class last Friday. Muahaha!
No comments:
Post a Comment