I'm very sure everyone knows about the Twilight series. And I'm sure you know about the film adaptations and, like Harry Potter, all 4 books will make its way to cinemas near you. Anyway, I read somewhere that they wanted to split Breaking Dawn into 2 parts, making it somewhat like Deathly Hallows. Maxine says they (the brains behind Twilight) just wants to jump the bandwagon like HP.
Quoting Stephenie Meyer explaining the nature of splitting it into 2 movies was because, "The book is just so long!"
I beg to differ.
Let moi, Master of All Elements (now I'm just quoting A:TLA), break the book down for you.
Bella gets married and then goes off to Isle Esme for her honeymoon. The honeymoon is then cut short when Bella suspects she's pregnant (how is that possible?). Edward wants an abortion, Bella doesn't.
Jacob finds out Bella's pregnant. He leaves his pack and forms a new pack consisting of Seth and Leah Clearwater. Bella gives birth, loses lots of blood, Edward injects his venom to transform her into a vampire, she becomes and vampire. Oh, and Jake imprints on Renesmee, Bella's daughter.
Irina (another vampy) saw Renesmee in the woods and she alerts the Volturi. While the Volturi make their way to Forks (what took them so long?), the Cullens freak out and start looking for witnesses and Alice managed to find another 'speciment' like Renesmee. The Volturi surrender and everyone lived happily ever after.
THE END.
Now how is that long? How is that story line complicated?
I dunno. You tell me.
Signing out,
shiny Volvo
No comments:
Post a Comment