In the car on the way back from kampung, we saw an NS bus which belonged to KPP on the highway. Just looking at the bus reminded me of all kinds of funny conversations that we had in camp. Most of it wouldn't make much sense if I posted it up here because it's mostly Bidayuh and Iban jokes. But there is one that I can tell you. It's a conversation between me and my dorm mate from KL named Hui Xin. This happened when we sent those who came from Serian and Kuching back.
We're all waving, some crying (even the guys) and finally when the bus left, we walked back to the hall.
HX: *still crying*
Me: Don't cry. You'll see some of them in KL (cos some are going to study in KL).
HX: But *sniff* it's so long till I see them again.
Then she continues crying again.
She finally stops but still sniffling.
HX: *looks at me* I hungry liao.
My expression was more or less like 0.o??
Signing out,
cadbury, please?
No comments:
Post a Comment