I don't want to leave. But then again, I want to.
I want to start studying again.
I don't want to leave Kuching.
I want to be in Shah Alam.
I don't want to be in Shah Alam.
I want to go shopping.
I don't want to wear baju kurung.
I want more shoes.
I don't have enough money for more shoes.
I want another bag.
I don't have enough money for another bag.
I want everything done.
Everything is not done.
Some things are done.
I like to gather my clothes to pack.
I don't like packing.
I can't wait to see my dad.
I can definitely wait to see my aunts, uncles and my grandmother.
I don't want to leave my bed.
I want to bring my bed and pillows along.
I want perfume (wait, where did that come from?)
I'm allergic to perfume.
I want to eat.
I'm not gaining weight.
Signing out,
walking contradiction
That's a lot of contradictions alright hahaha.. :)
ReplyDelete