That ominous glow. What is it?
This past week has been rather stressful with everything not under control. I've never felt more human than ever before- attempting subjects with the lack of passion and enthusiasm, slogging through every single day just wondering why here?
Quoting Steve Jobs, he said one day we'll be able to look back and finally connect the dots of our past. Dots that never seemed to make any sense until perhaps that day of reflection. That's all what we're looking for right? The big picture?
Maybe we shouldn't always be looking for the big picture. Looking too far ahead, we lose sight of the present. Living for the present day and we fail to plan for the future. What is with this contradicting ideas?
Are you my superhero?
IELTS done and now preparation for MUET. Never would I expect a Malaysian English test would be so hard. It makes no sense. Some practice tests had weird accents and grammatical errors. For example one answer insisted on "pollens" when I felt it was redundant. The would "pollen" is technically plural so to say "pollens" would make it redundant, no? Oh the frustration I felt as it brought me back to my days in primary school where I was powerless to correct the teacher for asking us to write an essay about "My Dreaming House". I'm serious. She insisted we talk about "glasses windows" in our "dreaming house". I wonder what happened to her after I left that school?
I realised I ended every paragraph with a question. Mostly rhetorical but still it counts as a question. Which is why I shall end this one with a question just to keep the rhythm. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
Signing out,
whipped-cream-and-macarons
No comments:
Post a Comment