It's like forgetting words to your favorite song
I am rushing through this because I really want to make it in time for it to be considered a Christmas post. Except I didn't think things through so I have no idea what this post is going to be about.
Would it be about my recent head-scratching moment with McDonald's?
Would it be about my recent phone conversation with my best friend who's going to America in January?
Would it be about a recent text message I received from another friend that made me wonder why sometimes life can be pretty unfair?
Would I maybe write about how I spent my week in Kuching only for it to end in a few days time?
Perhaps I could consider writing about how I managed to use a ladder to change the mosquito netting on the kitchen window.
And maybe I won't.
So, have a very merry Christmas and an awesome year ahead!
Signing out,
lucky?maybe
PS: This may not be the best Christmas but it's certainly great to finally spend it with the family (:
No comments:
Post a Comment