Tuesday, December 20, 2011

We Danced On Tabletops

T-minus 5 days and counting

This morning I went to JPN to change my IC and I was prepared to say goodbye to my 12 year-old face and practicing my smile and making sure my hair does not "obscure my eyebrows" as per JPN's regulations.

I didn't have to wait long when my number was called. Before anything, I had to askk the lady behind the counter if renewing it would take long because I wouldn't be able to wait for more than 10 days. Good news! If everything goes well, I can collect it after 2 hours. Now that's how you start the day- with smashing news.

But hey, it's me we're talking about. Things don't just go well with me. My fingerprints were not a match to the ones recorded. Turns out, the officer who did my IC when I was 12 didn't do a good job and if I want to renew my IC now, I would have to wait for up to 4 months to get it done. Thanks a lot, officer, whoever you may be.

So I've decided to wait until I am done with my exams in the 4th semester next year to do it.

Remember I got my license some time ago? Recently I asked my dad if there would ever be a chance that I could drive his car. Notes that might help: the car is new. Less than a year old. His answer? On a straight road..Maybe. So I have 2 terms to fulfill. One is that it has to be a straight road. Another is that I have to seek his approval. That probably means I will never touch the Sentra ever. Doesn't matter. He can continue driving me around, not that I mind :B

On a completely different note, I think ladybugs are adorable.

Signing out,
lucky shamrock

PS: Why be so simple when complexity is so beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment