I managed to cut myself while sorting out the new books in the library. Yes, I'm a klutz like that. In fact, sometimes I think my body malfunctions as a human being. Holding my phone above my face on the bed and for some reason, my hand decides to release the phone and smack! into my face.
Speaking of bodily malfunctions, sometimes when I'm eating, my tongue decides to pretend it's food and I chomp down on it. Or when I laugh too hard and run out of breath forcing me to take an unexpected inhalation and tadah! A snort is produced. A brief moment of shock registers on your face and then embarrassment sets in. And life goes on ;]
We go together like peanut butter and jelly. Different yet they work well.
Recently I had a conversation with my sister about cats and listed out reasons why we prefer cats over dogs. One reason is because cats are floppy. Pick a cat up and they're just so floppy :D Dogs on the other hand are quite stiff. The least perfect analogy to explain would be cats are like the cooler side of a pillow :3
Christmas is in 11 days and now I'm slightly excited so I shall grace you with my Christmas list.
1. A tee-shirt that says: When my earphones are in, don't bother trying to talk to me. Or any other quirky shirts.
2. A stuffed dinosaur. Preferably blue. But any colour is fine.
3. Money. If you don't know what to get me, just give me money. That way I can buy another pair of shorts cos you'd either get the size and style wrong, do my hair, more shoes. See, I'm not asking for much. Not asking for a new phone or a better lappy or anything expensive. Just asking for the little things in life that makes me happy. Like money :B
Or better still, we could just hang out ;] I'd like that.
Signing out,
i-want-this-because-of-reasons
Ps: I'm in the emoticon phase now so pardon the excessive emoticons all over this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment