Tuesday, February 14, 2012

C'est Magnifique

Sympathique- Pink Martini
Well can I? ;]


This year, I got a Starbucks frappuccino and I am strangely contented. Maybe because I'm so easily pleased.

I have just completed a Biology Topic 1 and 2 tutorial sheet, a Statistic paper, a Math paper and yet I have so many other things to do. One would be study for tomorrow's Biology quiz.

My lecturer came up with a bright idea where she got about a dozen of random words in our Biology syllabus and we're supposed to describe the word to our teammates to score a point. Sounds easy right? Well, it actually is. Up until one forgets what 'phylum' means or when your teammates don't understand your description of an amyloplast. But we had fun. Except I don't think I would tomorrow since I haven't studied the said topics :/

I'm guessing by the time I get off my butt to get my books and actually try looking through tomorrow's topic, the official Valentines Day would be over. But don't worry, there's always tomorrow. The sun will always come out tomorrow.

Signing out,
eraser-dust

No comments:

Post a Comment