Somebody That I Used to Know- Goyte feat. Kimbra
Today I am writing this under the influence of drugs. Yes, I am high because I just took my flu medication and went to sleep. I may be awake now but I'm pretty sure I'm hovering a few inches above my seat.
Today was supposed to be my rest day. And by rest day, I mean a day where I go to Starbucks to sit and study Chemistry there. But I can't. Because first of all, I am sick and second, my dad's not around.
So now I am just going to wallow in my sorrow thinking about how much I am going to waste today while I have a piece of tissue paper stuck up my nose so a rogue snot does not escape. Stay classy, Abigail.
Signing out,
seashells-and-seesaws
PS: Hey Lippy and Maxine, if you're reading this, cheers! (: And may the odds be ever in your favour
In reference to the song: "You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness."
ReplyDeleteumm lol.
ReplyDelete