Almost Lover- A Fine Frenzy
I received my RM200 worth of book vouchers a while back and I have yet to use them.
I love my books. I love reading them, buying them, wrapping them in nice plastic wrappers to keep them nice (and hide spine 'injuries') and I love the smell of books. So receiving these vouchers would only feed my passion for books- feed it like coal to a engine of a steam locomotive. I told myself that I would spend my book vouchers wisely and get books I have always wanted to read or recommended books from Goodreads but so far, I have no time to even visit a local bookstore.
Trials in in two weeks and I am very frazzled to even do anything. I study Chemistry and I feel bad for not touching Biology, I do Math and I find myself thinking about the enormous pile of notes I have to read for Chemistry. Yes I am capricious (and I can't believe I just used a fancy word)
As of now, I am feeling very pissed off because there's a mosquito under the table and it is attacking my leg furiously. I am itching so badly but I don't want to scratch it because my skin discolours easily. Oh well.
In the mean time, I shall keep calm and continue reading Biology.
Signing out,
hipster-water
PS: Whatchu doing there? *shifty eyes*
No comments:
Post a Comment