I've never written fiction like this before so be nice yeah?
“Stars shining bright above you”
We caught each other’s eyes and smiled. This was our song.
You held your hand out to me. Before I knew it, we were dancing- moving to the rhythm of
the song. You sing it song softly under your breath while I subconsciously try
not to step on your feet.
“Sweet dreams till sunbeams find you”
The song continues to play from the speakers as you hold me
tight and we continue to sway with the music. I close my eyes and feel myself
relax as I inhale in the scent of you.
“But in your dreams whatever they may be, dream a little
dream of me”
The song starts to fade away but we don’t release each
other. The music stops eventually but we’re lost in our own little world.
Because in that moment, I swear we were infinite.
Signing out,
lit-candles
PS: The last line is from The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It's not mine to claim.
No comments:
Post a Comment