If I Had A Gun- Noel Gallager
Alternate title Excuse me, your hipster is showing.
If you've already noticed, I usually title my blog posts with random sentences from any song I listen to on replay. In other words, it's my seasonal song. I would ask you to take time out, Google the song since I've provided the song title and the singer, play it while reading each post. I suppose it would make more sense. Also, it would expose you to music that I like. And perhaps that would give you an idea of what kind of person I am and hence make Christmas shopping for my presents much easier *teehee*
Anyway, time flies so fast and it's already almost the end of October. Pretty soon we'll be welcoming November in all it's splendor. For some of my readers (you know who you are), you'll be experiencing winter, daylight savings and other natural oddities which are foreign to us Asians born and bred in sunny Malaysia. In cases like this, I have nothing to say but godspeed and may the force be with you.
So I've received my salary for the first half month of September when I started working and all I can say is even half a month's income can make me feel rich :3 Mostly because every single sen belongs to me since I have no bills to pay and nothing to worry about. Because of that mentality, I have spent RM200 shopping at the Cotton On online store and another RM100 in The Body Shop. And I have no regrets! *insert-evil-laugh-here* I will receive my salary for October soon and one thing's for sure, I will buy something major. I'm still deciding what I should get but until I come to a conclusion, I won't reveal it here. So stay tuned!
Until next time, my lovelies!
Signing out,
kismet-chaos
No comments:
Post a Comment