I really love the song Enchanted and Haunted. I kid you not when I say I have it on loop on my player and it will be that way until I get bored of the song.
Anyway, I just completed my MINDS proposal and cover letter. I shouldn't be complaining or anything because all I did was just cut, copy and edit from the previous samples (which I'm sure the seniors did the same thing) but to get the new list of committee members, their student ID, contact number and editing the letter head is rather frustrating. On the bright side, I have practically every one's information in my pendrive. Yes, handphone number, e-mail, student ID, IC number and programme. And with this information, I shall rule the world. Muahahaha!
On a different note, I don't have classes tomorrow BUT I still have to go to college. This is the second time I don't have class on a Friday and I have to go to college. Ah, the things we do and sacrifice for our friends and for the greater good.
Oh, and you just wasted about 3 minutes of your precious time reading this filler post.
Signing out,
geniuses-unite!
Please don't have somebody waiting on you!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THOSE TWO SONGS TOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Amen.