Saturday, October 30, 2010

Take A Bite Of My Heart Tonight

If you noticed, my title is usually parts of a song. They don't have anything to do with how I feel or even relevant to the post. So yea, don't jump into conclusions too fast :D

Completing Ethics exam is like a minor freedom to us. For some reason, we (including myself) felt like we were on top of the world when we submitted the paper. Believe me, writing 3 pages about Darwin's Theory is very annoying. Ardipithecus Raminus, Australopthiscus Afarensis, Australapithecus Africanus, Homo Habilis, Homo Erectus and lastly, Homo Sapiens. And I did not even consult my notes! That's how much it's ingrained in my brain. For some amazing reason, I read the brain capacity once and it was immediately tattooed in my brain. How I wished that happened for my Biology and Chemistry studying sessions.

Looking at my Chemistry test results actually broke my heart. Well, not really but realising I lost 5 marks just because I (the smart ass I am) wrote sea of delocalised free moving ions instead of electrons. Since when are ions electrons?!

However Biology was a shocker. Although our lecturer said gene therapy would not be tested, we should have known that I would come out, contributing 4 marks to the whole paper. Maybe the 'read once' thingy happened to me that day and I just wrote some random nonsense about a liposome and harmless virus. Guess what? 4 marks baby! Now, if only it'll work again in our upcoming exam. *crosses fingers*

I would definitely permit you to say "Waa, Abigail very rajin to update hor?". Well, I'm feeling rather bored and what does Abigail do when she's bored? She writes about her feelings. Not. I think maybe I just rediscovered the joys of talking about something others wouldn't understand since I'm usually very vague in my posts. It's exhilarating!

I've decided to divide my week (since it's the study leave) into 3 parts. No wait, make that 4. Day 1- Math. Day 2 and 3- Biology. Day 4 and 5- Chemistry and Day 6- Statistics. And there you have it, my study timetable. Oh dang, I forgot about English. Yes, as much of an ass I sound like now, this is the first time I will be studying for English. Ever. So, wish me luck as I read my Critical Thinking book and hopefully I don't fall asleep.

Signing out,
om-nom-nom-nom

No comments:

Post a Comment