Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Bimbo-ed

I've always wante dto write a bimbo post. So, here goes nothing

The author may not be held responsible for any damage done to the eyes and brain and will not be held accountable if the world stops revolving in it's rightful path.


Oh, and it sounds better if you read it like a bimbo.

Anyway, so I've been like totally busy and stuff doing like studying and stuff. It's been really hectic and my schedule's like so messed-up. I looked at that thing, the one with dates on? Yea, the calender. Right. So I like looked at the calender and like OHEMGEE *squeals* the finals are like so near like. So I was like so freaked-out like and I felt so emo I like painted my nails black and like tried to look emo the whole day. But I couldn't cos like I'm naturally perky and fun and like yea, fun and stuff so it like so totally failed. Or maybe it's because I didn't put on the eyeliner?

Oh, OH! And my biatch made me so totally interested in reading this book. It's called like Jane Eyre (I'm very aware bimbos don't read Jane Eyre. Bear with me). I've only like read the first part cos like I said, I've been like totally swamped in preparing for like finals and stuff. So far, I've only like read the part where she's like constantly abused by her cousins and aunts. Like OMG, who would do that to their like relative? That's like so totally lame and stuff. Like totally. She stays with them cos she's like an orphan. Oh and by the way, orphan means no parents. Yea, I totally checked out the dictionary for the meaning. Like the words the use were like so big and stuff. Like 'solitary' and 'transitory' and 'harmony'. Like, what the heck is harmony?

I was like so totally into studying my Chemistry cos like Chemistry is really fun and stuff. You get to mix like this totally awesome liquids and they turn like this totally awesome colours, like. It's like really cool. So, this book I'm like studyin from, it's like super thick! It's 248 pages! Like OMG seriously. Like how am I supposed to read all of that?

Last night I slept like super early at like 3am. I was like partying the whole night with my biatches with this dude named George Facer, Campbell and Reece. They're like total party animals. But I had to leave early cos I was like really tired and stuff. Bummer. The party was just getting started :(

Oh, a text! Looks like dinner is going to be chicken. I'm a vegan. Is chicken like a vegetable?


Signing out,
i-tried

So what do you think? :D

4 comments:

  1. EH WHO YOU'RE CALLING A BIATCH? anyway...when's your exams???

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not you, that's for sure :D Exams on the 9th to 12th

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um, what? If your 'of' was supposed to be or, then yea, Novemeber. :D

    ReplyDelete