Monday, November 22, 2010

Accidently on Purpose

You guessed it, nothing to do. Again.

Anyhoo, my time in Kuching is coming to an end. As much as I want my days to last by going out and having a blast with my friends, it is impossible although virtually possible. All this for the 'greater good'. Tell me again why I should be a good daughter and let daddy have his way?

Sometimes I remember the things we did in high school and I- who in the world is Puan Uthman Dantata and why does she want to be friends with me on Facebook? Oh sorry about that. I got distracted by a notification. Where was I? Oh right. And I remembered the time Maxine and I did some voice-over thing for the school. Well, they didn't use the video in the end but it was fun in the recording studio. But having to repeat the lines over and over again or trying to say a ridiculously long line in one breath, I don't miss that. Although hearing Maxine repeat "5 local Chinese girls" was funny.

The ISCF's annual Kindness Project- giving out free drinks during Sport's Day. Ah, memories. Eh, the drinks bukan calang-calang wan okay? Sunquick orange juice. And it's cold. For free. Walking under the hot sun to reach the Red Crescent members in their stations, passing out drinks to eager students supporting their respective houses by screaming till they're hoarse. Good times. I think we walked to McDonald's one time. All the way from Pending to Kuching town just for a sundae. Oh the power of McDonald's.

The Merdeka project is definitely worth mentioning. We came up with the script together and then had a few practice sessions. Then of course there's me screwing up the performance for the afternoon session and having a giggle-fit Lip Yi had to take over for me.

Who could forget the time we celebrated my birthday in Pizza Hut which we then ditched for the Senso, Hilton. Yeap, I celebrated my 17th in a bar y'all. And in every high, there's a low. My 18th was in National Service. It's self-explanatory.

Our very own 5Sc1 so-called 'prom night' where we all sent mass texts to everyone asking them all to wear dresses just because Miss Marjoyln [then. Now Mdm. Marjolyn] told us she wants us all to dress up. Well thanks to her, we all arrived all dolled up and ready to do what we Teresians do best. What else? EAT!

Now, why exactly am I reminiscing my past? Well, it's because we grow up and then think about the past and dream about the future while swimming/wading/cruising/hacking/sweating/bleeding through the present. Why am I mentioning only certain things? Because it's late and I'm too lazy to think about anything extra.

Oh, and this is just a random filler post. If I've wasted your time, please accept my insincere apologies because guess what? I don't care.

Signing out,
write-me-a-song?

No comments:

Post a Comment