This is how I ended my days in Kuching.
Eat. Sleep. Go out. Hit my head. Massaging my sore head. Complaining about my sore head. And the list goes on.
But I digress. I am now in my grandmother's house while pretending to understand everything she's saying. For all I know, she might be telling me to eat while I nod my head vaguely.
Is it me, or everytime we go to the airport, it never goes according to plan. This time, the plan was go to airport, check-in and have breakfast. But no.
Air Asia decided to give us an earlier flight (from the initial 12pm flight to the 11.15am flight) causing us to rush to the departure hall. In the flurry of events, we managed to buy breakfast in hopes to eat it while waiting to board the plane.
Scarfing down the last of the burger from McDonalds [we actually wanted to get those breakfast hotcake thingies but no time. Meh] we looked at the time. It's 11.20am. Where is the plane if we're supposed to board at 11.15am as stated on the boarding pass?
After half an hour of analyzing the way people walk, twiddling our thumbs and talking about the movie 'Fired Up', FINALLY. Finally, we're lining up to board the plane. Glancing at my watch, I realized it was 12pm. The original time we're supposed to board.
Air Asia, Y U make us feel happy to go earlier then take it away?
I have made up my mind. I'm very sure the people who write to Air Asia's in-flight magazine are either imaginary people or they are lying just to win prizes. rawr.
Signing out,
I-want-my-hotcakes!
HAHAHAHAHA you poor thing. and i don't believe the write-ins either :D
ReplyDelete