Sunday, October 24, 2010

Season Greetings

*starts to panic, running around screaming "The Apocalypse is near!*

Yea, Finals are approaching. *dramatic sigh* Time to hit the books. But before that, update my poor baby. I should be charged by Social Security for neglecting my baby.

Jokes aside, time to get serious. No wait, when have I ever been serious? Okay, I'm am really at a lost as I have no idea how to start a simple blog post. The time has come where I know how to solve a complicated equation, set up a complicated experiment, complete a complicated Biology laboratory report, write a convincing essay about something that never existed and yet I can't think of a simple topic to talk about. Yes, the end is near.

On a lighter note, my friends have been kind enough to introduce me to nice songs as I am not one who goes in search of songs of any sort. So far, I've included Neon Trees and Sugarland into the list. Yay, more singing for me!

Just last night, I was online chatting with a close friend and we talked about the things we missed in Kuching and I realised I miss Kuching a lot even though I technically don't belong to Kuching.

It got me thinking, where on Earth am I from? It should be the easiest question to answer when one asks "So, where are you from?" Everytime someone asks me that question, I freeze. I'm unable to answer. Somehow, I manage to give them my million dollar smile, swallow and say "I'm from Kuching." Then I mentally smack myself on the head chastising myself "You're not from Kuching, you hobo! You're a nobody because you don't belong anywhere."

No, this is not an emo post. I'm just stating an obvious fact.

But don't worry, I love Kuching and consider it home no matter what the obvious is.

Signing out,
have-you-seen-the-lastest-Windows-Live-Messenger??

No comments:

Post a Comment