Did you really mean it?
Going to a cell group meeting the other day, someone spoke about fasting and how beginning the year by fasting would be an awesome way to kickoff the year. It was then when I asked myself "When was the last time you actually fasted and prayed?" Maybe it won't be too late to start fasting and praying again (:
A few days ago, I went for a class Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner in Subang but before dinner, I went shopping in Sunway Pyramid. While shopping, my mum called me and suddenly the conversation took a turn into a somewhat heated debate and I end up walking aimlessly into random stores checking out their wares half-hardheartedly and we spoke for nearly an hour.
Ending the conversation one hour later, I was feeling relatively tired, annoyed and well, pissed off. So I took out my rage on my debit card. Three hours later, I managed to overspend. Thank goodness it's now the Chinese New Year holidays so I don't have to starve in the hostel because I can come back to Klang. Sorry dad :B
Now I'm off to eat an orange and celebrate the beauty of a perfectly-made pineapple tart.
Signing out,
cross-stitches-are-angry
Ah, the curse of the Ever Convenient Debit Card.
ReplyDelete