In a small amount of time, i have gone from raping the replay button for 'Safe and Sound' by Taylor Swift to a slightly more upbeat tune like Karmin's 'Crash Your Party' and a dash of Panic! Oh well, maybe I have a personality disorder I don't know about yet *winks*
My dad and I spent the second day of Chinese New Year pretending to be looking for furniture in Harvey Norman.
What do you think of this colour?
I prefer this one.
*Tries on every Lazyboy chair and watch salespeople fall over themselves trying to make a sales pitch*
While walking out of Harvey Norman, dad said his feet kinda hurt a little.
Let's go to Osim for free massage!
Yeah, we went into Osim only to use their massage chair and came out about half an hour later feeling refreshed. Don't give me that shocked look! I know you do it too!
Anywho, I recently reconnected with an old friend. Perhaps because we're notoriously honest people, I told her that I'm sorry for sounding really stalker-ish after 2 texts by asking if she's available to go out for coffee or something this week and she replied by saying since we have not spoken for 7 years it would be really awkward because we probably have nothing in common anymore.
I totally agree with her but we're determined to meet up and hopefully it wouldn't turn out as awkward as we both feel it might. So fingers-crossed (:
Now excuse me while I attempt to do some college-related homework.
Signing out,
shadow-puppets
No comments:
Post a Comment