I am not known for being the friendliest person on Earth and in fact I have been pegged as a somewhat reserved person. Or aloof and perhaps even hostile. I'm not sure.
Anyway, a few days ago I decided to contact my best friend from primary school. It's common knowledge that if you stop communicating after about 7 years, you can forget about reconnecting or whatever. I took a chance and sent her a Facebook message.
My pointer hovered over the "send" button and in the end I told myself Oh screw it. If she doesn't want to reply, then I can't do anything right?
I hit send and went to bed. The next morning there was a reply and from there we exchanged phone numbers and soon we were making plans to have lunch. Because we're both very honest (perhaps also suffering from verbal diarrhea), she said she's afraid we would just sit in awkward silence and I told her I felt the same way too (wow, I never realised how gay that sounded).
We went out today and well, some things never change I guess. She still love eating ice and I still take very long to finish my food (:
Signing out,
rain-or-shine
PS: The week passed by so fast and I'm so behind in my work schedule.nuuuuuuuu :(
No comments:
Post a Comment