16 May 2008
Well, this blogger is now 16 years of age. Which according to the Lodgians (A-Level International students) said one can drive. Interesting eh? Malaysian government does not believe this and I totally agree with them although the heart aches for freedom. I mean, many 16 year olds (especially those from the male species) do not have a proper sense of understanding that a car on the road does not mean its for one to speed. Duh.. I don't think the inventor of cars wanted a drag race but wanted to get around town faster. Lazy bums. If there weren't cars, I bet there would be less obesed citizens around.
Anyway, I just had to be born on Teachers Day, eh? But it's a good thing. Well, most of the times. Well, today is not really the best cos the school is also celebrating. WHich means I have to wake up extra early just to get to school to celebrate Teachers Day. I'm not against teachers, but well, *sigh*
I'm not against TD or anything. The good thing about it is when else would people seranade you on your birthday? 16th May of course. Lucky me. Haha. .
Singing out,
Mature yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment