21 May 2008
The horror! I've just been tagged. Well, not just (it has been quite a while but I was rather blur on what on earth do I do) Anyway, here it goes:
THREE THINGS THAT SCARE ME:
01 Computer masuk virus
02 Locked out of the house
03 Test paper results
THREE PEOPLE WHO MAKE ME LAUGH:
01 Maxine's constant bickering with Olivia
02 Olivia's constant bickering with Maxine
03 Myself
THREE THINGS I LOVE:
01 Presents when there's no occasion
02 Surprises
03 Money!! (unlimited amounts of 'em)
THREE THINGS I HATE:
01 Pop bands from China
02 Neon coloured clothing
03 Add Math
THREE THINGS I DON'T UNDERSTAND:
01 The Stock market
02 How people can ace add math
03 Why 'some people' enjoy neon coloured clothing
THREE THINGS ON MY DESK:
01 Printer
02 Book- Chinese Whispers
03 Camera
THREE THINGS I'M DOING RIGHT NOW:
01 Wasting my time
02 Typing
03 Deciding who to tag at the end of this
THREE THINGS I WANT TO DO BEFORE I DIE:
01 SKYDIVING!!
02 Learn to make delicious pastries
03 Ace add math
THREE THINGS I CAN DO:
01 Fail add math
02 Breathe
03 Eat and not gain weight
THREE WAYS TO DESCRIBE MY PERSONALITY:
01 Lazy
02 Bookworm
03 Enjoys annoying others
THREE THINGS I CAN'T DO:
01 Sit still
02 Stop spending $$
03 Type using all my fingers
THREE THINGS I THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO:
01 Planetshakers- Big
02 Duffy- Warwick Avenue
03 Hitz.Fm
THREE THINGS I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO EVER:
01 BLACK METAL
02 Anything anti-Christ
03 The sound of one trying to 'belanja' the other. Long story.. Sigh
THREE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE FOODS:
01 The sushi with the orange eggs on top.
02 My dad's Maggi mee remix *haha*
03 Scones in NK
THREE THINGS I'D LIKE TO LEARN:
01 Speak a 6th language
02 Read minds
03 To ace add math
THREE BEVERAGES I DRINK REGULARLY:
01 Water
02 Cocoa
03 Juices
THREE SHOWS I WATCHED WHEN I WAS A KID:
01 Barney
02 Sesame Street
03 Garfield
I tag: Maxine
No comments:
Post a Comment